Helmet KASK MOEBIUS WG11.
TEST PASSED - ROTATIONAL IMPACT WG11.
Getting around by bike is more than just urban mobility, it’s a personal statement. The new Moebius has been designed for the commuter rider to cross town or go multimodal with an urban bike helmet that stands up to hard use and fashion critics alike.
The anti-scratch Moebius is constructed from ABS to produce an elegant, durable and yet cost efficient helmet.
- A scratch resistant shell features an ergonomic fit with both front rear vents to promote heat management.
- A detachable peak protects the rider from sun and rain for optimal comfort
- A reflective insert at the back improves safety.
- Its Ergo Fit was conceived to achieve a superior fit and comfort
- Its profile captures current trends in urban mobility with sleek lines and a stylish design.
- The helmet’s moister-wicking liner along with its cotton chinstrap provide maximum comfort no matter the distance, weather, or commute route.
- Removable, washable pads help keep the Moebius fresh for everyday use.
A brand-new adjustment system engineered to improve fit and comfort. The redesigned wheel offers a better grip for managing micro adjustments, while improved aesthetics and design result in a new fit-system to provide optimal comfort and fit.
Fashionable chinstrap crafted out of a durable cotton weave to yield comfort and resist stretching.
Helmet exterior constructed from anti-scratch, durable ABS.
Sticker to denote high visibility for maximum safety.