A powerful and elegant hybrid electric bike
It is a Trekking model that has been designed for long rides.
It is equipped with :
- This ‘Trekking’ style model was conceived for longer distances. Some special finished to the frame render this Néomouv model particularly attractive.
- Powerful, pedal assisted Brose German motor. This torque sensor motor has a whopping 90 Nm of power. Despite its impressive power, it is largely considered to be the most silent motor on the market.
- A 36 V Panasonic 480 Wh battery offers up 85 km of autonomy.
- Four levels of assistance are available; easily managed by a multi-function, removable LCD screen on the handlebar. A USB port is also equipped here.
- 9-speed Shimano Deore derailleur, couple with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes render this electric bicycle safe and efficient. A Suntour suspension, coupled with a Royal Gel saddle, render this electric bicycle a comfortable one indeed.
- Aluminium frame available in two sizes, 44 or 48 cm. Comes in a striking anthracite black.
- 5-year warranty on the frame, 2-year warranty on parts, battery and motor.
This is a demo bike with 158 kms