A versatile and stable hybrid electric bike
The Neomouv Nova Brose is an upgraded version of the Nova electric bike with a Brose engine made in Germany.
With a mixed frame you can ride with this bike on roads, forest roads and enjoy its maneuverability to move around the city.
It is equipped with disc brakes and a USB port on the LCD screen to charge a phone or GPS.
- Néomouv releases its ‘fitness’ model. A perfect blend between a sports bicycle and a daily urban commuter, this electric bicycle’s sleek design makes it one of Néomouv’s more attractive models.
- Powerful, pedal assisted Brose German motor. This torque sensor motor has a whopping 90 Nm of power. Despite its impressive power, it is largely considered to be the most silent motor on the market.
- A 36 V Panasonic 480 Wh battery offers up 85 km of autonomy.
- Four levels of assistance are available; easily managed by a multi-function, removable LCD screen on the handlebar. A USB port is also equipped here.
- 9-speed Shimano Deore derailleur, coupled with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes render this electric bicycle safe and efficient. A Royal Gel saddle ensures that you enjoy smooth and comfortable rides.
- Aluminum frame available in two sizes, 44 or 48 cm. Comes in two striking colors, a beautiful navy blue or black.
- 5-year warranty on the frame, 2-year warranty on parts, the battery and the motor.