Go further with Bosch Frame Mount Battery
BOSCH - For Peace of mind. Bosch eBike systems highest level of safety and quality. Certified to UL 2849 and UL 2271 safety standards.
The entire Bosch eBike system is certified to UL 2849 since 2021, which is a standard covering the electrical system of eBikes powered by a lithium-based, rechargeable battery. Bosch eBike batteries are also certified to UL 2271. UL 2849 and UL 2271 have strict requirements for electrical shock, mechanical and fire hazards. Furthermore, the high-quality lithium-ion batteries have a Battery Management System (BMS) that detects significant potential sources of error and effectively protects cells against overheating.
Whether visiting friends, enjoying a country bike ride in the fresh air or doing some errands with the eBike: PowerPack 400 delivers the energy required. Reliable, durable energy storage without memory effect and self-discharge. A high-quality single-cell monitoring (SCM) measures the voltage of each individual cell.
- Type Performance
- Lowest weight in its class
- Fastest charging all eBike batteries
- Simple handling thanks to handle and mount
- Battery Management System and single-cell monitoring for a long battery life
- Thanks to handle and mount the batteries can be easily inserted and removed. Even simpler is only charging the Powerpacks right on pedelec
- Lithium-ion batteries have neither memory effects nor self-discharge. Therefore, the power pack can also be recharged in partial loads at any time - with no impact on the service life.
Mounting: Frame Battery
Voltage (V): 36 V
Capacity (Ah): 11 Ah
Energy content (Wh): 400 Wh
Charging cycles: temperature 500 - 600
Dimensions: 325 x 92 x 82 mm
- 11 Ah = up to 190km (Powerpack 400)
- 11 Ah = 2.5 kg (Powerpack 400)