And clearly arranged: the Intuvia Display of Bosch
The viewing area remains clearly visible under all lighting conditions. The separate control allows you to keep your hands safely on the handlebar and you are guaranteed a clear view of all riding data at all times. The shift recommendation feature makes sure you always pedal in the right gear to preserve the battery and extend our range.
- You can conveniently change between riding modes using your thumbs.
- You can even view your speed, distance, trip time and current range in direct sunlight.
Charging station for external devices
- All tour data can be retrieved and viewed even when the device is not mounted on the bike.
- Intuvia can charge your smartphone or similar device via the micro-USB port while you are on the move.
- The optional interval display always informs you when the eBike is due for a service.
- The walk assistance function can be activated in one of two settings and provides assistance when pushing your eBike.
- The Bosch eBike System includes five different drive modes — perfect for every eBike user and riding style: