Riding in cool and windy weather requires that you protect your hands from the elements, but that shouldn't come at the expense of dexterity. This warm and tactile glove will keep you in control, while aiding comfort and warmth throughout your ride.
- Water resistant
- Extremely breathable
- Designed for cool weather
- Engineered for Cycling
- Reflective logo
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Product: Versatile, medium thermal protection, totally windproof
- Velcro cuff closure at wrist
- Pre-shaped fingers reduce bunching of material
- Optimized for gloves-on use with touchscreen devices
- Grippy silicone print on thumbs, forefingers, and palm
- Box end finger construction increases dexterity at your fingertips while reducing bulk
The GORE ® WINDSTOPPER® membrane is an ultra thin protective layer which is laminated to a lightweight textile layer, making it totally windproof. It is made of the versatile polymer PTFE (polytetrafluorethylene) which is expanded to create a microporous structure. These micropores are 900 times larger than water vapor molecules, allowing perspiration to pass through unhindered.
The totally windproof, yet extremely breathable membrane blocks the wind and allows vapor to escape. This combination of protection and breathability minimizes the wind’s chilling effect while reducing the risk of overheating when you are active. A durable outer fabric treatment provides you additional protection of water repellency.