With insulation under the GORE® WINDSTOPPER® shell, this glove will protect your fingers on very cold days. Keeping your hands warm should be a number one priority if you're serious about getting out into the hills in cold weather.
- Water resistant
- Extremely breathable
- Designed for cool weather
- Ideal for Cycling, Running, Fast Hiking and XC Ski
- Weight: 90 grams
Soft and versatile GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Product: windproof, water repellent and highly breathable
- Thermo lining: increases warmth; brushed and soft back for next-to-skin comfort
- Reflective logo and print
- Absorbent material on thumb for wiping away perspiration
- Elastic wrist
- Inner forehand with foam padding
- Silicone coated fingers
- Silicone print on forehand
The GORE ® WINDSTOPPER® membrane is an ultra thin protective layer which is laminated to a lightweight textile layer, making it totally windproof. It is made of the versatile polymer PTFE (polytetrafluorethylene) which is expanded to create a microporous structure. These micropores are 900 times larger than water vapor molecules, allowing perspiration to pass through unhindered.
The totally windproof, yet extremely breathable membrane blocks the wind and allows vapor to escape. This combination of protection and breathability minimizes the wind’s chilling effect while reducing the risk of overheating when you are active. A durable outer fabric treatment provides you additional protection of water repellency.